|The Warrior's Path|
|Season 1, Episode 4|
|Air date||Mar 01, 2015|
|The Judgment of the Labyrinth||The Shadow of Exaton|
"You can learn all about math, trigonometry, and algebra, but girls? Their a total mystery."
- — Leo, after his strike-out with Kay.
"If you come out now, I'll just give you a black eye. How does that sound?"
- — Coiln's idea of generosity.
Leo: "I'm just getting used too.... my...Halloween costume."
Pedestrian: "But isn't Halloween still a long way off?"
Leo: "I know, that's why I need to test it out."
- — Leo trying to explain away his Egyxos armor.
"Ughhh. Did you get the license plate of that truck?"
- — Leo, suffering a "mild" concussion.
Leo: "You know Apis. You should believe people when they say you've got a lousy disposition."
Apis: "Which people say I have a lousy disposition?"
Leo: "More or less everybody."
- — Leo to Apis on his attitude.
- The names Vincent Price and Peter Lorre are on the list of students who made it onto the basketball team.